Sunday, August 3, 2008

One week ago,
Dad persistently told Mum that movie tickets are only $3.50 each,
because it was only $3.50 per ticket
MORE THAN 15 YEARS AGO.

3 hours ago,
Dad, Mum and me
was in the cinema for the movie Money not Enough 2.
And the last movie I watched with them was Money not Enough 1.
And and, I don't think the movie is crap.

We laughed so heartily and cried like a fool throughout the movie.
I dont think any friends have seen me cry before.
This is probably the one movie that made me cried this much.

The grandma in the show
looks alot alot alot alot like my grandma, Dad's mum
who passed away more than 10 years ago.
Dad's eyes were a tad teary,
and when Mum asked Dad if he missed his Mum,
he tried giving some passing comment to brush it off.
Aww.
I've never see this side of him.
I thought I could act like I'm fine and okay,
until we went into the lift and I saw my reflection.

My eyes were red teary and swollen.
T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home