Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm so disgustingly broke at this time of the month again. Baa. Luckily, the pay came in time to save me from the previous incident of having just 20cents for a bus ride (and still wondering how I should crap a story out to bluff the bus uncle.)

Anyway few days ago, just as I was about to fall asleep, I suddenly remembered that I dont have any cash left in my wallet. (disgustingly broke, I told you!) So I kept chanting in my mind, "Remember to get cash tmr, remember to get cash tmr, remember to get cash tmr...."(from my secret money "atm") Then, that night.....

... I had a dream. 2 dreams actually. NOTHING BUT MONEY. First was Mom telling me that my dad striked 4d, and his winnings is like close to a 100grand. WHOOPEEDOOOOOO. O.O In the dream I was very broke also, so I was thinking now that Dad has 100grand more, I'm sure he wouldnt mind to give me like a few hundred to 救急. HEHHEH!

Then somehow, into the second dream. Someone in the family bought a pack of Yakult. Then on the Yakult, there's alot of strips of lucky draw stickers. I've gotten for myself 350cash. WHEEE!! Bro or Mom won a car or a bicycle.

And the best part?

I gotta wake up for work before we even went to collect the winnings. WAH LAO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home