Saturday, April 26, 2008

Yester was a night out with Mom, splurging on bras and creams and whatnots, ALL on Dad's $$$$. HAHA.
Then followed by a very very interesting bus ride home.

The bus was very packed. A mother was saying to her daughter that there's no seat, so this malay guy stood up and let the seat to them. So anyway, then the mother asked the daughter to sit on her lap instead so that both the mother and daughter get to sit. The little girl was about 6, 7 years old, a full grown chubby kid already. Couldnt really sit on the mother's lap, the mother sat 1/4 of her butt on the seat and 3/4 out there dangling. So yeah, the 3 of us was sitting on one damn seat, the mother even asked the daughter to sit fully in, right to the seat's back. I'm already not small you see, I was all cramped to a third of the seat and my whole face was so near the glass beside that I'll get cross-eyed when I look at the glass.

Then...
The mother started to talk to herself. Freak me out big time. All the vulgarities right infront of her daughter, eng and hokkien ones, kotex and pads, suicide, jumping off the building, killing their own children. And she kept scolding "Siao!", like once in 3 seconds. Starts a sentence with "Siao!" and ends a sentence with "Siao!" Quite an irony when she's obviously the "Siao!" one. But I couldnt quite figure out what's she's saying, because nothing makes sense and her daughter didnt reply her at all.

What's funny is...
Her daughter started dozing off and her head landed on my arm. I'm totally okay with that, just let her sleep. It's not that I'll get anal about it and try to push her back. She's just a little girl. Her mother forced her head back and said to the girl not to lean other people.

Then she started saying about lesbian sex. Like..
"Nowadays there alot of lesbian. Female and female having sex. Female and female can have lovebites."

WHAT!!! YOUR DAUGHTER FELL ASLEEP ON MY ARMS, YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY I'M/MIGHT BE A LESBO AND I'M GOING TO EAT YOUR DAUGHTER UP!?"
Not that I have anything against homosexuals, they are very good people actually (those whom I know).
But really very funny! I dont know how to react when I heard it. To laugh or to be angry.

So I got off the bus, looking really traumatised because I just sat beside a lunatic mother.
And I kept asking my mother if I really looked like a lesbo.
And she said ya.
Baa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home