Friday, March 7, 2008

I took toooo big a step,
I fell right into the gap.
The journey to work,
I felt like a total crap. (Whoa!)
Blaaaaargh.

Then I kinda miss Dad and Mom. I texted them.
Me: "Tmr dinner I treat"
Dad: "Why"
Me: "I rich la. hahahaa"
Dad: "Strike TOTO"
Me: "I get pay la."
Funny how texts from Dad, no matter how monotonous it may sound (why no punctuations also?!) always never fail to cheer me up.

I can't exactly express...
...how fortunate and blessed that I am to have my bosses and my art director especially.
KL3 更不用说!Always there when I needed them. Muacks x 3.


Today I had "lunch rendezvous" with Ryan.

He called it the "lunch rendezvous". Hahaa.
He told/shared alot of things that I failed to see, that I didn't realise, that I should be prepared for.
This year's gonna be hard for me, he say. There's bound to be alot of rejections of works/designs. They're prepping me to the next stage and move on from the honeymoon-period-junior-designer who does mostly adaptations/fa-s. And I must know how to handle it emotionally because it will be tough facing comments from them.
He knows that I haven't been feeling good about myself and work recently, way before I told him about it myself.
It has been a low morale period recently for him too.
Then we talked about what happened.
Talked about issues that are more personal.
But there's no awkwardness.
Feels good to be sharing with someone much older hahhaa. He sees things quite differently (in a good way).
Anyway. He did help boost my morale.
Now I back and fighting at work.
I really really think he rocks man.

And Rina has been treating me even nicer than before.
Oh wells. I just gotta be 乖一点,争气一点. Things will be good.

Shanghai's in 2 weeks' time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home