Saturday, December 29, 2007

29 Dec 2007.
3 more days left to the end of 2007.

A very....eventful year for me.

Graduating, graduated, taiwan, taiwaned, find a job, found a job, earning my first pay, then second, then third, till date my 8th going 9th, wanting to bake, baked, turning twenty old and fatty, red wine, redwined, finedining, finedininged, kl, but overslept,....

Something really good came to me just yesterday and the day before yester. Almooooost as good as a prince charming, almoooost like a dream.

Yearly review went well, pretty well, pretty pretty very well. The boss, CD and AD are all pretty impressed in me and my attitude, more so because they didnt think I can perform like this at the age of 20. No, I didn't get a promotion. I didn't think I would get it either. But it feels damnnn good the thought that someone superior thinks I'm worth him fighting for a promotion for. The 3 of them thought I more 'senior' in terms of skills and works than the supposedly more senior designer. It feels damn goood to hear that too. Of course, there are things that I've gotta improve on as well, I'm not letting myself float (trying, hahaha).

Yes, a pay increment. On top of that, bonus too. On top on top of that, the bosses got me an insurance investment plan for me and Ryan, and they want me to bound me with this 8-year plan afterwhich, after 8 years I can get over 40K lump sum. 8 years! 40K! Very tempted, but too long a period to say anything. I'll probably agree to it if it's a... 3 year thing. Hhahaa! $$_$$

It feels good to feel that you're being appreciated, your hardwork and attitude is being recognised. Everyone continue to slog! Your bosses will know!

Maybe this is the best gift I've ever gotten. I can't be more greedy to ask for anything else before this year ends. Then I should wait till 2008 to start asking for better gifts again, haha! But again, the higher you are, the harder you'll fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home