Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Current FFFFFFFFFavourite!

Send me if you have it!

---

Tmr's Sean's last day at 6minutes. No doubt I've been telling him that I've been aiming for his table space for a very long time(secluded, you see), I think I'll miss him when he's gone. Mr Jay Chou 90% alike, soft-spoken yet funny and no tempers. For his farewell, we'll be heading to One Rochester tmr for dinner and some chilling. I doubt the bosses remember about my *. But it's okay. Seems like it's been a trend in 6minutes that designers will leave at their 1st year. I'm somewhere there already. 7 months in a week's time. Damn fffffast!

The bosses recently gave me this job, which was done last year by the art director and was kept as part of the company's portfolio. Supposed to be Sean's campaign, he told me. But he's leaving and has tons of jobs to clear, they gave it to me instead. Great, now I'm having mmmixxxed feelings. I wonder if they are giving me this because everyone's packed with other jobs, they have no chance but to give it to me? Or is it that they trust and have the confidence that I can do it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home