I'm disgustingly broke again. It always happens this time of the month.
Today I went for lunch and realised I didnt have enough to buy a drink so I told the counter girl I didnt want my drink anymore, 3secs after I told her what I want. When I'm leaving office, I'm like digging my pockets and wallet for coins to take a bus because my ez-link has minus-minus-dont-know-howmany and I'm 20cents (!!!) short to take a bus to bugis. Then I thought, I can walk to bugis. Far, yes. Probably like a 20 25 mins walk and walking pass streetsss of old tiko uncles and blacks. Then I thought maybe I can board a bus, act cute to the uncle and tell him that I'm short of 20cents and beg him to give me a ticket still. But I thought I really need some cash with me (for the coming few days) so I asked Ryan for the nearest ATM which turns out, isnt near at all. He asked how much I needed, probably he saw me digging for money.
I didnt dare to tell him I needed 20cents. HAHAHHA!
If you had known,
will you go along with someone like me?