Monday, August 6, 2007

reddd

"what's wrong?"
"my eyes" * flip open the eyelids.
"you must have rubbed it right"
"err..i think so"
"it will worsen today and tmr, but will be okay after that"
"am i still okay for work?"
"i give you a day-mc"

"muahahhaha"

---

But I sat there for a good minute or two, contemplating whether I should head for work. Because I'm a responsible worker(right~), I'm afraid that my projects will get screwed up somehow and all the unsettled stuffs. I can still work but I would have wasted the MC. hahaha!

My eye now is pretty red. Not sore-eye red. But it seems like I rubbed my eye when there's dirt particles, and the particles kinda scratched/cut the surface of the white part. (sclera?) It's more like bleeeeding red. Pretty gross laaa but I won't die.

I shall fully utilise this day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home