Today was a good day at work.I'm the earliest to reach office today! Only 20 mins late!
That's just because Edison was going out and he gave me a lift. And, the earliest earliest was on leave today. That made me the earliest today.
I saw Christopher Lee at my work area. Not that I'm a fan of him. But still, shuai.
Today's Carmen's birthday. Carmen is my CD by the way. So everyone of us chipped in to get her a present and a cake. Then they were saying only got her a candle because we are not supposed to know/expose her age. And boss says that I'm the only one can put still put exact candles on my cake. Boss is a Rina too. So they went on about age, talking about age difference. 14 years. I'm 20 this year. And they are 33/4. If this doesnt sound scary enough, 14 years later I'll be 34 and they are near 50 already. This freaked them out though. I don't usually sing the birthday song for myself and others. But for the boss, I sang quite loudly. haha!
For those who dont know, 6 minutes communicate to each other
EXTENSIVELY through emailssssss. Things like "out for lunch". "Out to get dinner". "Rina, have you submitted...." and all emails are cc-ed to 3 key figures- account director-Rina, CD- Carmen, AD-Ryan.
So when Carmen is leaving today she sent us an email, cc-ed to everyone to thank us for today.
In her email...
She wrote to me...
"I'm glad that you've joined our company. Young as you are, you've been a great asset to us." (flying already) (t.b.c)
"You're improving everyday!" (flown awayyyyy)
Then, I've been thinking. What has me being young, got to do with being a great asset to them? Like I'm young and do fresher things? And they are XXX? So so, jx enlightened me. "Young as you are" is one part. "you've been a great asset" is another. okayssss.
In short, HAPPY LA!I did this today at work. That's the one I prayed hard for, to complete without major changes. Sad to say, client reverted, and they want a change in concept. Clients being clients, junior designers being junior designers. I got to do it right.

Just the first round of visual. All visuals done by meeeee. Not like super duper swee. But, I like it for all the efforts I put in.
---
And, I'm officially employed by 6minutes with ssssssslight pay raise.
Rina asked me up to the meeting room and handed me an envelope. Seriously, it felt like a retrenchment(?) letter.
In short, HAPPY LA!---
And now, its 1.16am.
Which means, I will be late for work tmr. again.
CONFIRMED.