Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Taipei

8 days flew by just like that.
I came back with 2 extra bags of loots and presents, 2 blacker than black eye rings, some sore muscles, 400 over photos taken, 5 rolls of holga films, 1K plus spent, 2 to 3 kgs gained and a whole lot of good memories.



Xi Men Ding Ding Ding ding ding








Ferris Wheel!






Yang Ming Shan is like ddddamnn cooldd. Much more colder and freezier than Genting. We had to wrap ourselves up like Afghanistans. hahaa..


With such a ccoooldd weather, Mr Lin is still able to pose and act cool by the road.
Unsolved Mystery No. 15


Eugene acting cute as usual. Hahaha!


Kelvin! Stop being camera-sensitive!Hahaha!












Our last morning @ Xi Men Ding


Flying back to Singapore....Aaawww...

The sky I saw from the plane back home was breathtaking, at least it was to me. I can't help but tear alittle. I was thinking:"Aren't skies like this only possible in HK drama shows?!" (think: Triumph in the skies) The skies and clouds ddamnn sweeee. I like!








Muacks Taipei!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home