Saturday, April 28, 2007

2 weeks and 2 days.

Last night, finally a weekend, I slept early and had a looong gooood sleep.

I dreamt of....
I was wearing (i think so) Dad's cooler than cool Rayban glasses, pulling my luggage and struttling in Changi Airport. Then I was looking left right, but cant see/find the rest of them. Then I forgot if I did find them in the end, but the only 对白 in the dream was............

" 哎呀!我忘记跟爸爸拿钱!!!"

and i think it was damn funny la. So today when Dad asked me to make him a cup of coffee, he was telling me I make better coffee than Mum (whoa whoa!), I told him what i dreamt of. He told me, " You got nothing else to talk about huh?"
and i replied him "I must find the right time to tell you what..."

HAHAHAHA. Then he bth me already. I WIN.

And OMG OMG, Dad just came back from his company's annual dinner. He won himself an ipod shuffle (Better than nothing, haha!), the clip-on one in orange bronze colour. Of course i kop it first laaaa. hahaha!

- - - - - - -

I also dreamt that the guy in the picture was him...

- - - - - - -

TAIWAN'S COMING IN 2 WEEKS & 2 DAYS' TIME!!!
Some things to prepare...*REMINDER*

Bummers can start to read up on Taiwan, plan the itinery a little.
Check/ update/ Extend your passports.
Start preparing/scraping money from wherever whoever whatever.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home