Sunday, January 28, 2007

to quench your thirsts.

Yesterday was supposed to be a day for fyp. Wanted to do flash, but kind of got stucked. Wanted to print out some stuffs, but print shop is closed by the time i reach there. urgh. Met up with jasmine, eugene and ash who were nearby taking photos and ended up shopping together. Told them about the dream i had and later in the evening it really came true. Ahaaa!! Snacked, Joked, Walked, bla bla. Went chinatown to meet my parents, while the rest went home. While waiting for my parents to buy some chinese new year stuffs, i was alone sitting by the steps of one of the buildings. Suddenly, I felt like I am a tourist. ahaha! Bought some bak kwa(again!) and went home.

I had some ideas coming up to me at erratic hours like 2+am. I even dreamt about them when I am sleeping (half-asleep?).


For the ears that are there when i need them, thanks for taking in a piece of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home